Thursday, August 10, 2017

Thursday's Threads

Happy Outfit day everyone! It's a perfect summer day here today, not too humid, highs in the lower 80's. I wish it could stay like this forever! I don't have a running outfit today because despite it being perfect running weather, I was too lazy to get out of bed and go. I don't even feel all that guilty. Anyway, let's start with last night's riding outfit:
Blurry action shot of said outfit. And Jamp's attempt at stretchy trot.
It was a nice evening last night so I was able to wear a t-shirt again. It's been a little chilly here at night and I've been riding in long sleeves. Brrr.

Helmet: One-K Snakeskin Defender
This helmet is really comfy, it's been getting worn a lot lately. I did order a smaller liner to see if I want a little snugger fit. It does stay put though, so I'm not sure I need it. We'll see when it gets here!

Tee: Exquisite Equine Apparel
I thought this was funny when I saw it and decided it was a must have. No regrets. Though Jamp wiped his face on it and stained it forever already.

Belt: Vineyard Vines
Gotta wear a whale buckle with whale breeches. Obviously.

Breeches: Equine Couture
I still think these are super fun. I don't wear them a ton because they're really snug which I don't love. But I do love the grippy knees, the seersucker, and the embroidered (not printed!) whales! Maybe I'll scour the internet for the next size up.

Boots: La Mundial
These are the orphan boots I got in Florida last year. I haven't worn them a ton because they seem to get overshadowed by some of the others. But after last night, I think they're earning their place in the rotation. They're starting to feel broken in, and I love that they're actually the right height for me. The top part is navy blue patent leather with kind of a crinkle effect on it. Subtle, but still really fun.

Spurs: Evo Equine
Straps: Stacie Originals
I figured my oil slick spurs would liven these boots up some. So fun!

And here's what I'm wearing at work today:

Cacti! Which you probably can't really see in this photo, so we'll have to look closer.

Top: Mine
Cacti are totally in right now. Who decides this stuff? And I thought this print was cute. I love the very subtle green and pink hues to the plants.

Belt: No brand
This is just an el cheapo generic leather belt strap from Ebay with my H buckle on it.

Pants: Rue 21
My local Rue 21 store closed up shop a few weeks ago, and I found these on the sale rack for like $5. I've been loving the frayed hems that are all around this season.

Shoes: Soludos
Cacti shoes! I've gone a little over board on collecting these loafer type shoes with ridiculous things embroidered on them. This pair is so cute! If you are interested in Soludos shoes though, do note, they run pretty small. You can size up between a half and a full size be just fine. This pair is a full size bigger than I normally wear (they were out of the half size so I took a chance) and they are only a hair loose.

Accessories:
Necklace:
There's a fairly good chance this entire outfit happened because I found this adorable necklace and needed a reason to own it.

Lefty:
Lefty is donning some vintage Gucci bracelets in similar (though brighter) shades as the cacti on my top.

Righty:
Righty is wearing a stretchy stone bracelet from Ettika and this GORGEOUS hemp and stone bracelet that Nicole from Nicole's Creations made just for me this month. It arrived yesterday and I couldn't wait to wear it for Thursday's Threads!

That's what I'm wearing today! What do you have on? Any favorites from today?


No comments:

Post a Comment